Welcome to this online course
Illumination with Your Guide
Live online from Tuesday 8 June 7.00 pm to 8.00 pm for 12 weeks
- Wait until the time of the broadcast before clicking the start button in the centre of the image. It will then go straight into the broadcast or it may be replaced by a revolving circle for a short while as the connection is made.
- If a message then appears on the screen saying the video cannot be connected with, try refreshing the page and clicking the start button again. If there are any technical problems, Christopher will post a message in the chatroom to let you know.
- You can use the controls at the bottom of the video screen that appear when the broadcast starts (in some browsers only when you bring your cursor to the bottom strip of the video screen). The controls are: start/stop, volume and expand to/contract from full screen. Some browsers also offer subtitles (which are not used) and/or opening the video screen as a separate picture. You can also adjust the volume on your device.
- If you are on a smartphone, you may find that you cannot watch the live video and enter comments at the same time.
- Enter the name you want to be identified by and then click the Join Room button
- Type in your comment in the box at the bottom of the chatroom screen. Then click on the icon at the right of the box to publish your comment.
- Your comments can be seen by the other participants.
- If you are on a smartphone, you may find that you cannot watch the live video and enter comments at the same time